Locally owned since 1955 by the same family.
(2) Open six days a week: Mon – Fri 9.30am to 4.30pm, Sat 9.30am to 1.00pm, (other times by arrangement).
(3) Conveniently located in North Hobart with easy parking options. Product delivery statewide.
(4) Knowledgeable, experienced and qualified staff: Geoff Long has 50 years experience in retail, product service, and teaching areas.
(5) Repair and Maintenance service arranged for warranty and non-warranty needs: piano tunings and repairs, electronic piano, organ and keyboard repairs, basic guitar and accessories repairs.
(6) Rental and Rent-to-Buy Programmes for Pianos and Keyboards
(7) Regular Customer Communications: Website, FaceBook site, Customer and an E-Newsletter.
8) Member of the Australian Music Association supporting the value of music in the Tasmanian community and nationally
(9) Supporter of the local Organisations: International Academy of Music School – diverse music education programmes for all ages, local School activities, Tas. Conservatorium, Eisteddfod, AMEB, Tas. Music Teachers Association, and local Charities including Hobart YMCA
(10) World class products & brands:
* PIANOS: Kawai (Grand and Upright Pianos, Digital Pianos), Casio (Digital Pianos), and a variety of second-hand pianos by famous makers
* KEYBOARDS: Casio
* GUITARS: Classical, Acoustic, Semi-Acoustic, Resonator, Electric, Bass models by Ashton, Martinez, Riviera, Suzuki, Timberidge, J & D Luthiers, Tokai, Casino, Harlem, Rebel Rocker,
* UKELELES: Kala, Makala, Ashton, Tiki, Sanchez, Mojo, JVB
* AMPS: Ashton, SoundArt, Strauss, Rare, Storm, Jade, Casino
* DRUMS: Ashton, Sonic Drive, Drum Fire,
* ACCESSORIES: strings, tuners, keyboard/guitar/amp/microphone stands, effects pedals, slides, transducers, plectrums, string winder, power adaptors, capos, leads, practice pads, metronomes, keyboard stools and piano seats, headphones, microphones & accessories, bags & cases, straps,
* PRINT MUSIC PUBLICATIONS: AMEB, Music Sales, Hall Leonard and more…